Tuesday 25 July 2017

Canoes on the River

Last Saturday, I went for a walk along the river in town, and suddenly there were canoes everywhere... I haven't got a clue what was going on, but some of the paddlers did not seem very experienced... And they were wearing fancy costumes, too!







I'll soon be off on a little adventure myself, although hopefully not quite as adventurous as this. My brother will be arriving here tomorrow and then we're planning a little trip. Not very long or far. But involving some places not previously seen on this blog. 


...See you in a while, crocodile!...





6 comments:

  1. Good grief! This is surely some kind of event! How is Per? I hope you have a great visit, and can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, Dawn. I will be looking forward to hearing about your little adventure! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure there was/is something in the local papers about the canoe event. Anyway, it looks like fun - if you are into canoeing :-)
    Looking forward to seeing pictures from your trip with your brother!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meike, as there wasn't a crowd watching and cheering them on from the shore, I'm thinking it may have been a private event (not announced in the newspaper).

      Delete
  4. have a fun trip.. now I am wondering what was up with all these canoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'Proper' canoes too. I hope that you have a wonderful trip and good weather with your brother and look forward to your photos.

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)
... but all spam or suspected spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...