Sunday 21 January 2018

Winter Silhouettes

DSC02691

DSC02690-001

DSC02694

I wonder how many times I’ve walked past, through or around this old graveyeard in the 9½ years that I’ve been living “next door” to it? I have no idea, but even though I have been around it countless times, I still like to take the camera with me and see what happens to catch my eye. (These photos from Friday afternoon, when we had a rare winter afternoon of clear blue sky and sun, combined with snow on the ground.)


Shadow Shot Sunday 2

Shadow Shot Sunday 2

5 comments:

  1. it is a beautiful place to walk and look and i remember other times of the year and other photos. these have an entirely different look than the others

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mournful with a blue beauty. Looks like the air was so crisp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do have a thing for graveyards and cemeteries (how do they differ anyway?), and with such beautiful play of light and shadow, the one near you is especially attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those images give 'Rest in Peace' real meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can’t even imagine living in a place as beautiful as yours.....

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)
... but all spam or suspected spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...