Tuesday 20 February 2018

Snowy

Yesterday I woke up to a very white world outside; and it kept on snowing all day.

Some of the photos I took from my windows and balcony look like they were shot in black & white, but are actually “colour”:

DSC02759-001

DSC02758-001


DSC02764-001

In the afternoon I ventured out for a little walk, in spite of still heavy snowfall. I didn’t go very far though.

DSC02767-001

More “black and white” across the railroad…

DSC02765-001

… but along Yellow Brick Road (my nickname for it), the buildings suddenly stand out as almost shockingly colourful!

DSC02761-001




Our World Tuesday

7 comments:

  1. love the golden brick shining in the black and white. really beautiful sight

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorites are the second and last. I love the two trees in front of the "yellow" building! Beautiful header, too. Gosh, you were brave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yellow Brick Road is a very appropriate name!
    We've had not quite as much snow as you, but enough to make it an almost monochrome world, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweden is not joking around with winter. Love your shots though, the yellow brick building provides some much needed color :) Stay warm!

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your comments. Yes, a little bit of colour here and there in all the b&w makes a difference :)

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)
... but all spam or suspected spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...