Sunset views from last Sunday, 26 July (at 21:16)
Since then we've had a "mixed" weather week, starting with rain (showers), followed by hot weather from further south in Europe suddenly visiting again for a couple of days (culminating on Thursday with around 31'C) - but then, without much drama, back to cooler temperatures around 20'C again yesterday...
Not all easy to keep up, but I'm thankful that the heat only lasted a couple of days this time, as that meant it didn't have time to heat up the indoors temperature much. Wednesday was laundry afternoon for me, which kept me inside. On Thursday I went for a short walk before noon (i.e. before it got "too" hot), but then shut myself in behind closed curtains etc during the afternoon. On Friday it was cooler but instead very windy, so I wasn't out for very long then either - but was able to let some cool air in at home... :)
Kept to shadowy paths on the old cemetery on Thursday...
Linking to Skywatch Friday



I love your gently colored clouds!
ReplyDeleteHello! I am sorry that I have been absent from blogging for a while but am now catching up with everyone again.
ReplyDeleteI love those sky photos. So dramatic. Thankfully the heatwave passed us by but we have had quite a lovely summer here. It's good to see you are well and still getting out and about x
your weather sounds like our Florida weather, rain, shine, rain shine, but our is hot hotter and hottest. no cool air to let in.. love those clouds
ReplyDelete