 |
| Monday 17/08/2026 (20:23) |
 |
| Tuesday 18/08/2026 (20:24) |
 |
| Saturday 22/08/2026 (14:08) |
 |
| Saturday 22/08/2026 (19:18) |
 |
| Saturday 22/08/2026 (20:13) |
It's already Sunday Evening when I'm finding the time to put this post together. Perhaps a bit late for Skywatch Friday - but I decided to post (and link) my sky-watching photos from the past week anyway. It's been a week of swiftly shifting skies; and rain showers now and then - but rather brief, with some sunshine in between. Personally I'm grateful for a further drop in temperatures over the past few days, which has also brought down the indoors temperature in my flat to "normal". Since two or three nights I even have the duvet back on my bed. (Just a light synthetic one, but still giving a bit more "weight" than just the empty cover I've been using all summer...).
sounds good, lower temps and needing a little more covers. I love the gorgeous colorful skies but today I like best of all the brilliant blue with white clouds. so happy and full of joy. Sunshine is a spirit lifter for me.
ReplyDelete