I'll be taking "Time Off" from blogging for a few days as I have my brother visiting over the weekend - but I'm throwing in this sunset photo from earlier in the week for Skywatch Friday. :)
Pretty sky colors!
I hope you both have fun, and you return with pics of your adventures. I especially like the outline of the roof and chimney!
Have a great time with your brother visiting. Are you two doing some traveling as you have in past years?
Terra, no longer trip this year but an outing or two from here.
Great shot.
I hope you have a nice visit with your brother, see you back soon.
A beautiful skyscape!Happy Birthday, dear Monica!
Gorgeous sunset and cloudscape
I love your colorful sky.
Communication is what makes blogging fun :)... but all spam or suspected spam will be deleted.
Pretty sky colors!
ReplyDeleteI hope you both have fun, and you return with pics of your adventures. I especially like the outline of the roof and chimney!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time with your brother visiting. Are you two doing some traveling as you have in past years?
ReplyDeleteTerra, no longer trip this year but an outing or two from here.
DeleteGreat shot.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a nice visit with your brother, see you back soon.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful skyscape!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, dear Monica!
Gorgeous sunset and cloudscape
ReplyDeleteI love your colorful sky.
ReplyDelete