Saturday 20 October 2018

Still Walkin’

DSC05140-001

I’ll get back to my road trip pictures from summer when all the leaves have fallen to the ground! : )


Monday

DSC05135

DSC05137

Somebody’s gotta take care of all those leaves that have already dropped to the ground…

DSC05138

DSC05139

DSC05141


Tuesday

DSC05143


Wednesday

DSC05145

(Note the increasing amount of leaves on the ground…)


Thursday

DSC05148

Again a perfect blue sky to go with those autumn colours… So I decided to walk to the bird sanctuary lake, where I hadn’t been for a good while as I know they’ve been digging for laying down distance heating pipes in that area, and one hasn’t been able to walk all around the lake as usual. Turned out they were still digging (at one “corner” of the lake); so I just walked along the other side – and managed to keep the evidence of the ongoing work out of my photos, it seems… (The camera is sometimes a very good tool when it comes to presenting the world as one prefers to see it, rather than “the whole truth”!)

DSC05149

DSC05150

DSC05151

DSC05152

DSC05154

DSC05155

DSC05156

DSC05157

DSC05158


Friday

DSC05164-001

Friday morning: Frost on the football ground - and one of the trees has now dropped all its leaves…



10 comments:

  1. I love that season where there is just such a huge array of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you're having a beautiful Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are indeed, Janet. I was half expecting autumn to be both early and dull this year, because of the long dry summer that went before (with some trees turning brown and dropping leaves early). But after some rain in September, we got a really colourful and sunny first half of October.

      Delete
  3. The lake pictures are particularly beautiful! I know what you mean about "the whole truth"; when I can, I keep other people, cars etc. out of my pics as much as possible...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meike, I think when taking (and editing) photos (and perhaps particularly for blogs etc) we learn to focus on what we want to show, and cut out things that distract. I sometimes like to have people in my photos too but then one needs to "think twice" about where it's appropriate to use them. :)

      Delete
  4. that park is just amazing. I really love the yellow tree that has most leaves gone but still a few clinging, bright yellow, the color of joy. I do the shoot around things I don't like, even in my house and there is aways CROP when I get something ugly in a photo. excellent pics today, all of them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra. And I do edit some of my photos as well. Not always easy to get the framing just right "on the spot" :)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful pix!! New reader here... I have a question for you ~ how far are you from Helsingborg? I was there a few years back, visiting a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The old saying that 'the camera never lies' is really is a falsehood. Particularly with digital camera and digital editing. Of course that's not the point you were making but it takes it a step further. All that having veen said the photos of the autumn colours paint a lovely picture.

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)
... but all spam or suspected spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...