
"Sudden drop in temperature" - AI generated image...
I know I said in my previous post that I'd welcome a drop in temperature - but then I had in mind daytime temps getting down to like perhaps just under 20C - not 12...
On Thursday afternoon we reached 32C here (89.6 F). Today, Sunday, it's not risen above 12C (53.6 F) all day . That's a drop of 20C (68F) in 2½ days... Not sure I've ever experienced that before?!
With unpredictable winds and rain showers reigning outside, I've just been staying in today - trying to let "enough" chilly winds in now and then to get the indoors temperature back to some kind of normal - but not too cold!!
The weather is crazy everywhere! It is 90 here today and we have to keep the blinds closed. I think it may be due to global warming. And it drives me crazy that so many people deny it. Science is science.
ReplyDeleteGinny, denying the obvious does indeed seem pointless. What to do about it is perhaps not so easily solved, though. (My first suggestion would be to stop wasting money and resources on wars, but...)
DeleteP.S. I love your adorable picture!
ReplyDeleteI hope you manage to stay warm enough and not get too cold.
ReplyDeleteThanks River. Not really as cold as the AI image suggests - it was just such a fast drop in a very short time! Today we seem to be back to a more pleasant compromise around 19C and sunny.
Delete