Tuesday 16 July 2019

How To Make a Holiday Last Forever

"On the Road" - somewhere in Skåne (July 2019)


Based on previous experiences, I have decided to try a slightly different approach to blogging about this year's holiday trip. The reason is that when looking back at my Blog Archive, I find that  last year (for example), I spent four months blogging about four days in July - out of six. Then suddenly it was Christmas time (!) - and after New Year, I never got round to picking up the thread from last summer again... *lol*

To avoid repetition of that pattern, I'll now try one summary post for each day we were away (six) - with maps, but just one or two photos from each of the places where we stopped that day. 

Later, I hope to return to some places in more detail - and perhaps related to topics and themes rather than a strictly chronological account of the trip.

Linking to Our World Tuesday 

Our World Tuesday

3 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to all of it.
    And yes, I know what you mean - it usually takes me months to catch up with blogging, too, when I have been away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea, I tend to do the same thing, get carried away on one subject. love that sky

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)
... but all spam or suspected spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...