![]() |
| Sunset sky - Thursday 23 July, 2026 |
Photo taken from my balcony yesterday; after a sunny day with pleasantly "cool" Nordic summer temperatures (not rising much above 20'C). Clouds gathered in the evening, followed by a mostly overcast day today. I don't think we actually got any rain, though - so far, anyway! (writing this at 6:40 pm)
Personally, I much prefer it when I can open the balcony door or a window to let cooler air in, than having to keep everything shut, blinds down, curtains drawn, and fans running around the clock to try and keep the heat out (and yet not really succeeding) - as has periodically been the situation here too, this summer (but not for as long at a time as further south in Europe).
Linking to Skywatch Friday

Beautiful shot! Here in the states, I get so tired of air conditioning but inside temperatures get brutally hot without it.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful!!
ReplyDelete