Friday 28 August 2020

Yes, I Know!

Yes, I know! These are pretty much the same views as last week (and many times before). The river is still as still as a mirror, and my camera just can't resist that!

 "Skywatch & Reflection Friday"
(BorĂ¥s City)


The dahlias are out - as they should be, this time of year. My mum used to grow them in her garden(s),  and for our family birthday celebrations in late August (mine, and my dad's - the same day), there were always dahlias on the table. Seeing these in the park today brought back memories.

 

SkyWatch Friday

 Weekend Reflections

10 comments:

  1. I never get tired of beautiful reflection shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the view is the same, but the shot is different. I really like that first one and the 2nd up from bottom with the flowers in the forefront. beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the horse and rider. But the Dahlias are even more beautiful!. They make a perfect header! The buildings are so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did we miss your birthday, Monica? (Belated) Happy Birthday wishes to you!
    Great pictures, love the Dalarna horses (as you know I would). Dahlias are gorgeous, I pass a front garden full of them almost every.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meike, you're right on time! (It's today.) Thanks! :)

      Delete
  5. yes but it's all so pretty though, especially with the flowers blooming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never tire of photos of your beautiful city (miss FMTSO) and your reflections. Hope you had a lovely birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pauline. Yes I rather miss FMTSO as well. However, as I rarely go anywhere else, I keep on having My Town Shoot Outs anyway, never mind what day of the week... ;)

      Delete
  7. Love the calm in that first photo!

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)
... but all spam or suspected spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...