This weekend (Friday+Saturday) we had the annual Autumn Street Market in the city centre. Yesterday, when meeting a friend in town for lunch (see previous post), we both preferred keep away from the crowded market streets. But today I woke up to a sunny day - even if also very windy! - and decided on another walk into town to see if I could manage to snatch a few photos of the market atmosphere.
The market seemed to offer the usual mix of clothes, toys, bags, candy and various kinds of food. But as there was nothing special that I was after to buy, I was content to just get a few street photos:
The only purchase I actually made today was not among the market stalls but in the book shop. But I'll get back to that in a separate post, I think.
As I quickly get tired from being among crowds of people, I did not stay very long in town; but walked back home along the river, and across the old cemetery, enjoying the autumn colours in the trees, and the blue sky. (Also sat down on a bench in the cemetery for a little while to rest and have a drink from my water bottle.)
Linking to Weekend Street/Reflections #296







You would have to DRAG me away from this place! The orange trees are beautiful! Still working on Crosswords, I think my problem is that I would be playing on my phone and you would be on a tablet. Have not figured out a way to do it yet.
ReplyDelete