Even if we've not really had "extremely" hot weather here lately, it has continued to be an exceptionally dry summer - and the evidence of that keep increasing now that we're half way into August. The all yellow tree caught my eye in the old cemetery today, and the other two examples of trees looking like they're kind of giving up are from last week.
I was tired over the weekend and haven't been doing much. Today I went into town for a pharmacy errand before lunch; and managed that, but felt no inspiration for anything "extra" - and also felt quite exhausted on my way back. Not even sure I can blame the tiredness on the weather (semi-cloudy and not really hot). Sitting down for a proper break before walking back home might have been better - I just didn't really feel in the mood for that either!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Communication is what makes blogging fun :)
... but all spam or suspected spam will be deleted.