Saturday 4 September 2021

Weekend Reflections

 

Walking along the river on a sunny and calm day, I can never resist taking yet another reflection photo of familiar sights...


 

"Late summer" made a return this week, tempting one to be out and about. At the same time (for me) it's also been a week of crossing other things off the "to do" list; which hasn't left a lot of time for blogging. And when I finally get round to that, I find my internet connection, as well as my own brain, in "slow mode"... So I'll just post these reflection photos for now.

Weekend Reflections


9 comments:

  1. They are stunning. The refelctions look exactly like the real thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ginny, yes - sometimes the reflection looks even more real!

      Delete
  2. that last one is truly amazing, all 3 are just fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful reflection photos. I don't recall ever taking a reflection photo as clear as yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terra, with a clear blue sky and no wind the river can be like a mirror sometimes :)

      Delete
  4. Like you, I can never resist taking yet another picture of a familiar beautiful view or place. And you know what, it never really looks exactly the same!
    Yours are beautiful, as always.
    What's the matter with your internet connection in slow mode?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meike, I don't know. Sometimes I just don't get the speed I'm supposed to have, or lose contact with the internet altogether for a while. I get the feeling it often happens at times when a lot of neighbours are likely to be online at the same time. But I haven't really kept notes to prove that. Sometimes perhaps my own wifi appliances are to blame. I never feel quite sure what they all get up to when I'm not looking (nor when I AM looking, for that matter...)(Laptop, TV, tablet, Kindle, phone...)

      Delete
  5. That is really still water. It's a rarity here.

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)
... but all spam or suspected spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...