Thursday, 13 August 2026

No Eclipse for Skywatch Friday

While some parts of the world could see a total solar eclipse on 12 August, here in Sweden, we could only hope to perhaps catch a glimpse of a partial one. All I could see from my own balcony on Thursday evening was some clouds illuminated by the sinking sun, though (Probably just as well, as I was not in possession of proper equipment for staring right at an eclipse anyway!) The sky still looked kind of dramatic anyway, though.


 Linking to Skywatch Friday

 

2 comments:

  1. The sky DOES have drama. No eclipse here at all. Just as well, I would likely have forgotten the glasses and blinded myself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sky you have for us. I've been enjoying the photos on social media of some of the people who experienced it. I think we get one next year.

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)
... but all spam or suspected spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...