Friday 17 July 2015

Young Gulls–Part 3

CIMG5122-001

Hey, look at me! I’m swimming now!

CIMG5123

It’s easy, really… Comes natural to me, somehow.

CIMG5128

Oops. Seems I ran aground in the shallow waters…

CIMG5127

But how does one get up from here? That’s an awfully steep wall! (squeak) Mummy, help… Where are you??

CIMG5130

It didn’t look quite like this where I got into the water…

CIMG5139-001

O
   O
      o

CIMG5129

Hey, you up there, stop laughing at me – you haven’t seen my Mummy about anywhere, have you?

CIMG5131

Not to worry… I do think Mum (or Dad) is still keeping watch… Winking smile


No, of course I don’t know if these are “my” gulls. Probably not. But “mine” would probably be at just about this stage too by now… (About to begin flying lessons as well, but still not awfully good at it.) It’s been a month since I first saw the “babies”, and a web page I found says it takes 35 days before they are ready to fly.

 

Part 1 – Baby News
Part 2 – They Grow Up So Fast

Weekend Reflections

7 comments:

  1. he is a cutie and i love how he is standing in the shallow waters...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the story accompanying the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this seeries of shots and narrative. Fabulous reflections. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He/she wasn't afraid of you at all, was he/she? Just curious, I suppose. That's kids for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's been an enjoyable set of posts even though I'm not too keen on urban gulls.

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)
... but all spam or suspected spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...