Tuesday 9 July 2024

The Finished Mural

A day without rain today, so I went for a walk downtown to see if they had managed to finish the mural in between all the rainshowers lately. It seems they had!





On the artists website https://monacaron.com/ you can see more of her work, and there is also a video of her painting other "giant weeds" (and sharing her thoughts about it).

The one that she has now painted here in BorĂ¥s is on the wall of a hotel, and facing the town park on the other side of the river.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! The building really "wins" from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it I love it I love it it’s one of my favorites! I love weeds and this one looks like Jack and the beanstalk has weeds in his yard and is climbing up that building nothing but the weed climbing I just love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really nice, looks like it's growing up the building.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting choice of subject and it brightens up the otherwise boring wall.

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)
... but all spam or suspected spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...