Sunday 20 October 2024

Just Weird

Out walking (around the old cemetery), from the corner of my eye, across a fence, I became aware of Something Blue that just did not fit in among the natural autumn colours...

I haven't got a clue what it's supposed to be. I uploaded my photo to Google Image Search and various images of weird art projects came up, as well as just rubbish dumped in nature. This definitely looks "made" rather than just dumped, though.

 

The four building blocks of the universe are fire, water, gravel and vinyl. - Dave Barry


"I think winter wear is communal. You get some gloves and a scarf from a lost-and-found box, wash them, wear them for a while until you lose them. Then somebody else does the same thing."
- Adrian Grenier

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Really weird! An early Halloween display, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks rather out of the place

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that it was done on purpose. Maybe some teenagers just fooling around...

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)
... but all spam or suspected spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...