Thursday 29 September 2022

September Leaves & Skies

 





These are the last of my photos from last weekend (Saturday). This week has been rainier. I've been able to continue my daily walks (sometimes with, sometimes without camera),  without getting drenched; but I haven't been going far from home. 

Indoors, in between everyday chores (and reading, internet and TV etc), I've been digging into a bit of my own family history again. If you're interested in that, keep an eye on my other blog, Greetings from the Past. Since last autumn I've been posting fairly regularly there most weekends, linking to Sepia Saturday. (There's a permanent link in the sidebar of this blog, if you're reading the website layout.)

3 comments:

  1. It is the last day of September today, so having your post about the last of your September pictures to read this morning is very fitting.
    Your weather seems to have been rather similar to ours for most of the month.
    I am sad to see September going, but the colours will still be around (and in parts become even more beautiful) over the coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meike, autumn colurs will no doubt keep showing up for a while yet on both our blogs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours - nature really is giving you something to remember before winter sets in.
    We have a had couple of days with skies like yours but very little rain. I see that it's 14ºC and cloudy for you, but here it's 24ºC. However there's an intermittent chill wind which feels as though it's straight from the Arctic - quite at odds with the sunshine and blue sky.

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)
... but all spam or suspected spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...