Tuesday 9 May 2023

Through My Lens

 

Yesterday I walked all the way back home from my visit to the charity shop; and passed by the Textile Fashion Center again, with this tree or bush in bloom in front of the building. (I'm afraid I don't know its name, in any lanauge.)  

I also snapped some photos at the back of the building. There's also a big mural on a wall there that it's easy to miss as it's off the main street.


 



Looking the other way from the bridge, there is a block of student flats built across the river. I've never been inside, but it must be quite a nice view for those living there! 

Linking to Mersad's Through My Lens No 386


10 comments:

  1. this might be my favorite of all the murals you have shown us. its stunning, wish I could see it full on... so much beauty along your walk. always stunning refelections when the sun is shining

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra, it's a difficult one to get a full frontal photo of...

      Delete
  2. I seem to remember having seen the student flats across the river before. The whole place looks very modern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meike, yes, you've probably seen these views before - and probably not too long ago, as I've walked by there more than once in the past few months...

      Delete
  3. The mural reminds me of Michaelangelo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ginny, it does have that 'classic' look, I agree!

      Delete
  4. That mural seems very sculptural and three dimensional, very attractive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terra, it's a pity really that it's hard to get a full front view of it from the right distance.

      Delete
  5. It looks as though you had an enjoyable walk. How fresh and bright everything looks in the sunshine. The mural is surprisingly traditional for an area with such modern buildings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol, a clear sunny day does make most things look more attractive! And I agree the mural is rather a contrast to its surroundings.

      Delete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)
... but all spam or suspected spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...