Sunday 8 May 2011

Pigeon Went A-Courtin’

DSCN3548-1

Hey, nice-looking chick…! Just my kind of girl…

DSCN3549-1

Hello there… Helloooo…. Look at me…

DSCN3550-1

Tsss… Acting uninterested, is she? I’ll show her…
I‘ll go flirt with that female over there instead!

DSCN3551

Hello! How are you doing? Yes, I mean you – with the camera!

DSCN3552

Want me to pose for you…? No, I don’t mind at all…
Can I have a copy to show my girlfriend?

DSCN3553

Not that I want to brag or anything!

DSCN3554

Nice chatting to you… Have to go now… Bye!

---

Straight Out Of the Camera Sunday

4 comments:

  1. What cute pictures! We have the mourning doves around here, but I haven't seen that brown one with the iridescence on his neck, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yet another wish I were there moment. so sweet and cute, great shots and loved the converstion. first i have had with a pigeon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun captures and great captions. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still chuckling as I type!

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)
... but all spam or suspected spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...