Wednesday 26 January 2011

B for Balloon

DSCN1649-2

“Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon”
~ Winnie the Pooh (by A.A. Milne) ~

… … …

For ABC Wednesday

image

… … …

I posted my first contribution to this challenge last week from my blog DawnTreader’s Picture Book (A for Amaryllis). On closer consideration I think this might be a good one for me to participate in here at Beyond the Lone Islands instead; since unlike many others, it seems not to be limited to just photography. Which might come in handy some day when one has not just happened to find un unexpected object starting with the right letter of the alphabet lying around in the snow waiting to be photographed…

6 comments:

  1. b is also for beautiful and this is that. what a find, even makes the dirty snow beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the contrast of the balloon and the backgrtound.
    You are correct. You can do photography, poetry, whatever you'd like as long as you stay to the theme B is for..., C is for...

    On behalf of the ABC Wednesday team, welcome, and thanks for participating! - ROG

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice idea to use that balloon to make a contrast. You obviously know what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen a balloon so wonderfully photographed. How unique. You certainly have an eye for composition.

    Welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something bright and sweet amidst the dirty snow! And it tells a story to me, because I wonder about the child who lost it, I see many tears...

    ReplyDelete
  6. When finding a lone balloon I always hope there is a message tag on it, still waiting

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)
... but all spam or suspected spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...