Monday 24 January 2011

Quotes of the Week–Beginning of Love

Amaryllis Collage9

“The beginning of love is to let those we love
be perfectly
themselves and not to twist them
to fit our own image.  Otherwise we love only
the reflection of ourselves we find in them.”

~ Thomas Merton ~

♥ ♥ ♥

“You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love;
the running across fields into your lover's arms
can only come later, when you're sure
they won't laugh if you trip.”

~ Jonathan Carroll ~

♥ ♥ ♥

“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you,
I could walk in my garden forever.”

~ Alfred Lord Tennyson ~

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous flower, love the brilliant color of it and the quotes are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful quotes, unusual ones that I haven't seen before!! And that pretty flower, just perfect for a dreary Monday! You've delivered love and flowers to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like, Ginny, I thought these were unusual quotes and I think everyone thinking of falling in love should have the first one as compulsory reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading your quotations about love. The amaryllis blossom is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)
... but all spam or suspected spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...