Sunday 30 January 2011

SOOC Sunday - Town Silhouette

DSCN1753

Straight out of the camera, unedited, un-cropped, and even shot today; so this is is for Straight Out of the Camera Sunday.

Hard choice though. I might as well have used it for Ruby Tuesday, ABC Wednesday (C for church tower!), Watery Wednesday, Weekend Reflections, Sky Watch Friday or Shadow Shot Sunday... I’ve been trying out so many challenges lately from both blogs that I’m almost losing track! But I think I’m beginning get it sorted now – which ones to participate in, and from where. Especially in the winter I do find it helpful to have some themes in mind when I’m out walking the camera.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo! I love the reflection and the lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are getting better and better and better. this is wonderful. glad to see there is snow, but not nearly as much as there was. a beautiful town you live in

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here! I made it. Yea. I love this photo as well. I like the receding background and the waterway to somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great photo, I especially like the wonderful reflections.

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)
... but all spam or suspected spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...