Tuesday 4 January 2011

New Beginnings Quotes

DSCN0425-1

“The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide
that you are not going to stay where you are.”
~ Unknown ~

♥ ♥ ♥

“A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.”
~ Lao Tzu (founder of Taoism, 600 BC-531 BC) ~

♥ ♥ ♥

“Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.”
~ Seneca (Roman philosopher, mid 1st century AD) ~

♥ ♥ ♥

“Beginning is easy – continuing hard”
~ Japanese proverb ~

♥ ♥ ♥

“Vitality shows in not only the ability to persist but the ability to start over.”
~ F. Scott Fitzgerald (American writer, 1896-1940) ~

7 comments:

  1. Glad I found my way here. Seems like this is going to be good. I'll have to update my blog roll now to your two new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mersad: Glad to see you (again), and thanks for taking the trouble! :) I'm working on my blog rolls as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the snow print and the quotes are super, it is hard to continue, that one hits me the most. sometimes i am easy to start and cant keep going, sometimes i am hard to start and can keep going. depends on what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice idea starting the New Year with a new Blog, no trouble following you here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are perfect quotes for the New Year! I like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great quotes and a simple image of tracks in the snow. Great combination. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. To me the hardest bit used to be deciding not to stay where I was. Now that's the easy bit! Or is it? You see. You've made me think again.

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)
... but all spam or suspected spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...