Tuesday 3 January 2012

ABC Wednesday: Y

CIMG6599-2

On New Year’s Eve, after waking up with a yawn, I felt the yearning to go out for a walk. And since I was in the mindset that day to look “way over yonder” for strange and wonderful things, my eyes also fell on this birch tree in the shape of the letter Y. “Yippee!” I said to myself. “Why look any further? Here’s the perfect Y for the very first ABC Wednesday in the year 2012!”

CIMG6599-1a

Yours,  Monica
a.k.a. DawnTreader

http://youtu.be/Hqx28TxMiZ0

ABC Wednesday - Y

8 comments:

  1. A great greeting.
    Have a cracking year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice of Carole King songs; underplayed album track. She turns 70 next month.

    Happy new year. Hope your yearnings are fulfilled.

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well spotted - a very fitting capture:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever placement of your Happy New Year greeting.
    You certainly had to keep your eyes open to discover that tree.
    Happy New Year to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good one. Carole King 70! I recall in her youth her being not much older than I was. Oh dear.........

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is perfect and a Living Y. also it is pretty to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You chose very well and I love what you did to the photo to make it a greeting to us all. Happy New Year to you!

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see not need to look further either. Great find. And I love your take on Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)
... but all spam or suspected spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...