Monday 16 January 2012

Macro Monday: Piece of Cake!

Macro_02_cake

Chocolate cake with mint chocolate icing… I baked it for Christmas/New Year +  saved part of it for my brother’s birthday last week (with whipped cream – mmm!).
Now it’s all gone… All that remains is this tempting photo!

Anonymous chocolate quotes:

Put eat chocolate at the top of your list of things to do today.
That way, at least you'll get one thing done!

Man cannot live by chocolate alone but it sure is fun trying!

I would give up chocolate but I'm no quitter.

I don't understand why so many "so called" chocolate lovers complain about the calories in chocolate, when all true chocoholics know that it is a vegetable. It comes from the cocoa bean, beans are veggies, 'nuff said.

I have this theory that chocolate slows down the aging process.... It may not be true, but do I dare take the chance?

Linking to Macro Monday.

12 comments:

  1. yum and every single one of the quotes is TRUE...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love chocolate way, way, way too much, we can not be in the same house together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake looks delicious!! ...and those quotes are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looks so delicious... yummy!! ;-)))))
    Greetings from a wintery Holland,
    Anna :-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny and true! thanks for brightening my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE mint in anything!!!! I bet this tasted amazing! I even think I may like mint better than chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a choclate-o-holic - and chocolate is good for you :) I've had one piece of chocolate today so I suppose I've ticked out one thing today :) All the quotes are great and so true. HAve a lovely evening! Eva x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the idea of mint chocolate icing! You've just made me put the kettle on for coffee 'cos if I have coffee I can justify a piece of chocolate. As a former chocoholic (or is it once a chocoholic always a chocoholic?) I limit myself strictly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic presentation and details. It looks delicious!

    Happy MM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now I am hungry!

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm drooling on my keyboard here!

    Thank you so much for the lovely calendar!

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)
... but all spam or suspected spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...